Apollo is committed to providing comprehensive, innovative and industry-leading design and construction services to the winery sector.
Apollo has played a key role in the development of the New Zealand wine industry, having worked on projects for many of the major producers in New Zealand's iconic Marlborough, Hawke's Bay and Central Otago regions, as well as a number of smaller boutique wineries throughout the country and off-shore in Canada.
Our experience in the design and construction of winery facilities translates easily into the brewery and beverage sector. Our unique expertise in the integration of process services and understanding of the factors which create a functional and efficient production facility has seen us involved in the construction and design management of a number of craft brewery and winery building projects.
What sets Apollo apart is our leading-edge design and construction service, including the design, selection, procurement and installation of:
- All buildings and services
- All process systems include presses, receival bins, crushers/de-stemmers, waste conveyors, filters, must chillers, pumps
- All services including heating and cooling systems, gases, compressed air, generator/electricity works, boilers and all process pipework
- Stainless steel tanks, tank access systems and catwalks
- Waste water treatment systems.
WE PROMISE CERTAINTY. TRUSTED EXPERTISE FROM A PROVEN BEVERAGE AND WINDERY DESIGN AND BUILD SPECIALIST
We provide a ‘One Stop Shop’ – fully integrated winery and beverage facility delivery solution tailored to the individual client, including:
- Initial Planning and Strategy – Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
- Budgets and Feasibility
- Design Process Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Consents and Approvals
- Procurement and Cost Control – supply agreements with key project partners
- Health and Safety
- Commission, Training and Handover
Foresight today creates efficiency tomorrow. Take the important first step towards intelligent design solutions by contacting us today to discuss how our winery design and construction expertise can benefit you.