Apollo is committed to providing comprehensive, innovative and industry-leading design and construction services to the winery sector.
Apollo have played a key role in the development of the New Zealand wine industry, having worked on projects for many of the major producers in New Zealand's iconic Marlborough, Hawke's Bay and Central Otago regions, as well as a number of smaller boutique wineries throughout the country and off-shore in Canada.
We are proud to have designed and built fullscale wineries for industry-leading brands such as Lion Co., Yealand, Wairau River, Wither Hills, Babich and InDevin.
Our experience in the design and construction of wineries translate easily into the brewery sector. Our unique expertise in the integration of process services and understanding of the factors which create a functional and efficient production facility have seen us involved in the design management of a number of craft brewery projects.
What sets Apollo apart is our leading-edge design and construction service, including the design, selection, procurement and installation of:
- All buildings and services
- All process systems include presses, receival bins, crushers/destemmers, waste conveyors, filters, must chillers, pumps
- All services including heating and cooling systems, gases, compressed air, generator/electricity works, boilers and all process pipework
- Tanks, tank access systems and catwalks
- Waste water treatment systems.
Foresight today creates efficiency tomorrow. Take the important first step towards intelligent design solutions by contacting us today to discuss how our expertise can benefit you.