What we do
We're one of the few construction companies with a proven track record in the design and build of food processing and storage facilities including bakeries, meat, seafood, poultry processing plants and critical hygiene environments.
Explore Apollo's industry-leading expertise in the design and construction management of dairy processing and storage facilities.
Wineries & Beverages
It’s so much more than the shell. Apollo Projects not only designs and builds your winery or beverage facility; we also procure and install tanks, heating and cooling systems, wastewater treatment systems and more.
From produce to dairy, to inward and outward logistics, our designs are fit-for-purpose based on your product storage and inventory control mechanisms.
Retail, Commercial & Industrial
Apollo Projects understands smart design, programme sequencing and on-site construction management, including leading health & safety practices, can create considerable time and cost savings for a warehouse build as well as on-going operational costs.
Sports, Aquatics & Education
Function and flow are key in designing fit-for-purpose facilities. Innovation at the design stage extends beyond the build to consider the ongoing operation and maintenance, whether it's a private, educational or a council facility.Read more
Synlait Milk Ltd
Synlait Milk Ltd’s desire to develop the ‘World’s Best’ Infant Formula Blending and Canning facility led to the appointment of Apollo Projects as the construction project management company.
This 7,000m2 purpose built Cheese Maturation Facility was negotiated with Fonterra and developed from preliminary concept design to an operational handover in less than 12 months.
Warehouse & Commercial
Christchurch International Airport – THL Ltd
Apollo Projects was engaged by Christchurch International Airport as the Design Build Contractor on the new Christchurch RV Super Centre.
It’s our team’s experience which is key to delivering world-class results.
The Apollo team are professionals with expertise covering the full project lifecycle, from concept design management to quantity surveying and procurement, through to site management and Health & Safety. For every project we assemble a highly experienced and qualified team of trusted engineers, architects and contractors who work collaboratively to ensure the expertise we provide is of industry-leading standards among construction companies nationwide.
Having Fun and Building Unique Stories.
At Apollo we look for teamwork, fun, attitude and individual ability. Our spirit and comradery is evident in our work and the way we challenge and motivate each other and our clients.
We collect personal information from you, including your:
- email address
We collect your personal information in order to:
- add you to our database to send out information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to the team at Blackbox for putting together this timelapse video of the Taiora QEII build.Read More
- Our new design and build in Hamilton for Open Country Dairy at Ports of Auckland, is well underway. OCD are the first tenants signed up to this new freight transport hub at Horotiu and should be operating from the site by June 2019. Read more about it here on Stuff, or view the newshub videoRead More
- If you haven’t seen it already, have a read of the June Business South magazine as there is a great write up in there about the new Taiora: QEII Recreation and Sport Centre we’ve just finished. Business South June 2018 As Iain Ansell our Business Development Manager for Sports, Aquatics and Education has commented to […]Read More
- It’s Men’s Health Week this week and since we work in the construction industry with a lot of men we take this very seriously. This week Apollo wants our employees to act by going to https://menshealthweek.co.nz/ and finding out ‘your score’. And take it to a life pharmacy for a free check-up. Or go to […]Read More
A Project? Talk to our design & construction specialists
Apollo’s key point of difference is our early participation in the design phase, leveraging our theoretical and practical understanding of project buildability, which leads to a more cost-effective design for you.
Our experienced site teams then manage the full construction process, including site establishment, sub-contractor management, commissioning and client handover.