We are specialists in the design and build of dairy processing and storage facilities.
We’re specialists in designing and building dairy processing and storage facilities.
Aotearoa is a world-leading exporter of dairy products and Apollo Projects uses the latest in dairy processing technologies to support this thriving industry.
Our team of highly experienced engineers, project managers and construction managers will work together to ensure your dairy facility is a seamless operation, making use of the latest innovations and efficiencies.
In all of our dairy construction projects, we address the challenges presented by:
- Resource and building consent applications
- Rising energy costs
- Supply chain costs
- Process flow design and systems
- Chiller, freezer and controlled atmosphere solutions
- Fire protection
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) processes
- Structural, thermal and hygiene design
- Sustainable design and solutions
- Wastewater treatment
- Process and storage risk
- Coordinating with vendor processes and system operators
- Health & safety both in the project delivery and the workplace
Dairy facilities often have many components, such as cold stores to keep products at the right temperate, pasteurisation and sterilisation technology or the ability to turn liquid milk into powder. Whatever your needs, Apollo Projects can work alongside you to design and build a facility that gets your products from raw material to market.