We are specialists in the design and build of dairy processing and storage facilities.
Being headquartered in New Zealand, one of the world’s leading dairy export nations, Apollo has diverse experience and highly specialised knowledge of the latest dairy design solutions and technologies associated with the industry.
Throughout Apollo’s history of engagement on dairy processing design and construction projects, we have assembled a highly experienced team of mechanical, electrical and control engineers, project managers and construction managers who work collaboratively to ensure your project leverages industry-leading expertise.
For any dairy construction project, we address the challenges presented by:
- Resource & building consent applications
- Reducing supply chain costs through intelligent dairy design
- Wastewater treatment
- Structural, thermal & hygiene design
- Fire protection
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or HASOP processes
- Process & storage risk
- Chiller, freezer & controlled atmosphere solutions
- Process flow design & systems
- Coordination with process vendor & system operators
- Rising energy costs
- Health & Safety both in the project delivery and the workplace
From dairy spray dryer technology to coldstores, UHT processing, cheese manufacturing and milk/butter processing, it’s our combined practical and theoretical understanding of project buildability that is key to delivering results on dairy construction projects.