Experts in the design and construction of food processing facilities
One of our specialties is designing and constructing food processing facilities, from poultry, meat, and aquaculture processing plants to bakeries, and health supplement production labs.
We consider everything that affects the timing and cost of your project, not just the building itself. With a thorough understanding of production techniques used in food processing facilities, we can work with you to deliver everything from one-off production to batch, mass, and continuous flow production facilities.
In all of our food processing projects, we address the challenges presented by:
- Resource and building consent applications
- Rising energy costs
- Supply chain costs
- Process flow design and systems
- Chiller, freezer, and controlled atmosphere solutions
- Fire protection
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) processes
- Structural, thermal, and hygiene design
- Sustainable design and solutions
- Wastewater treatment
- Process and storage risk
- Coordinating with vendor processes and system operators
- Health and safety both in the project delivery and the workplace
Designing efficient, fit-for-purpose buildings is at the core of our mahi and we use the latest in new and emerging technologies to make this happen. Whether it's pressurised hygiene zones, High-Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (HEPA) filtration, floor protection, innovative coving and skirting solutions, waste disposal, drainage, refrigeration or piped services, we understand what materials work best for different environments and the impact this can have on the price of your project.
Talk to us today about your food processing construction project.