A New Zealand leader in building environmentally sustainable buildings.
Sustainable Building Design
If you’re planning a new building, we’ll help you protect air, water, and land quality; reduce waste; conserve energy; and enhance the health and comfort of the people using it. Some of the sustainable design elements that we frequently use during construction include:
- natural lighting
- rainwater harvesting
- greywater harvesting and reuse
- solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro power sources
- highly efficient heating and cooling systems
- highly efficient insulation
- heat and cool air recovery
- specialist ventilation systems
- timber and concrete as core construction materials.
Sustainable buildings offer enormous benefits for the environment and the people who use them. They also reduce operational costs.
Eco-Friendly Design and Construction
Turning the key on your new facility need not break the bank either. As a specialist sustainable design and construction company, we get involved early to ensure your building will be fit for purpose, saving you time and money along the way.
Having delivered purpose-built facilities for food processing, cold storage, winery, beverage, retail, commercial, sports, and education clients, we know just the right materials and solutions to use for your project.