WE LOOK AFTER EVERYTHING INCLUDING DESIGN. THIS IS WHERE OUR EXPERTISE & EFFICIENCIES CAN SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY.
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON:
- Faster construction times – saving you money
- Efficient and effective designs
- Lower overall projects fees and total costs
- Superior technology in aquatics - our aquatics facility design and construction projects utilise the most recent and innovative technology
- Superior air environments
- Quality of product - our sports and educational facilities are built using quality building materials
- Customer satisfaction
Apollo is the specialist you can trust in the design and construction of your aquatics and sports facility design project. With our in-depth background in the building, renovation and maintenance of aquatic structures, there's no-one better suited for the project!
Apollo understands the requirements of design "fit for purpose." We listen to our clients and work closely with them through the sports, educational and aquatics centre design and construction process. Apollo is proud of our broad range of clientele, their high levels of satisfaction, and our repeat clients.
We are now proud to be the principle sponsor of Swimming New Zealand! Find out more in our dedicated article.
DIVERSE EXPERIENCE, MULTI-DISCIPLINED BACKGROUNDS AND HIGHLY SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES AND EDUCATIONAL BUILDING DESIGN SOLUTIONS
Apollo is committed to providing best practices and innovation to get the best result for you in the build and ongoing operation of your building design.
Our dedicated team has worked to create bespoke national and international sports facilities and educational buildings that push the boundaries of traditional architecture design. This includes aquatic centres that feature competition pools, lazy rivers and wave pools.
- Specialised – detailed understanding of every aspect of bespoke sports and aquatics centre design and delivery
- Total Project Solution – from concept to construction and final handover
- Industry-Leading – design and procurement methodologies
- Client Focussed – the client’s objectives lead the design
- Innovative Thinking – challenging the status quo
- Trust and Expertise – our reputation is everything
- Proven Track Record – for delivery of aquatics facilities projects on time and within budget
Apollo Projects is recognised nationwide for the design, construction and delivery of state-of-the-art aquatic facilities on time and budget. Numerous considerations need to be accounted for when designing a facility, and as such, well-considered fully integrated resolutions are fundamental to bypassing longer-term cost implications.
We tailor each project to meet our client's unique requirements
“We would like to convey our thanks to the Apollo team for the fantastic job done on the facility, your hard work and attention to detail has been most appreciated. The facility has truly exceeded our expectations and we are very happy to be working and teaching in such a wonderful environment.”
– Jenny Jones, Director, Canterbury Swim School
Apollo Projects listened! They understood our brief and budget. By working closely together throughout the project, Apollo delivered an exceptional high performance sports training centre that our coaches, athletes, and high performance staff are proud to call our home.”
– Scott Higgins, Regional Manager Performance & Strategic Investment, High Performance Sport New