Apollo Projects is a New Zealand leader in the design, construction and project management of food processing, storage and distribution facilities. We also provide a range of commercial design and build solutions, along with facilities to support other sectors such as recreation and sport. We are looking for a Site Manager with experience in managing the construction of commercial construction projects. This is a permanent position based out of our Hamilton Office, managing projects across the Waikato region.
You will be able to demonstrate skills/experience in the following areas:
- Managing multiple trades and sub-contractors on commercial construction projects
- Strong knowledge of different construction methodologies and types of builds
- Up to date knowledge of building products and materials
- Proactive health and safety and quality management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Daily use of Microsoft office programmes, including Microsoft Project
- A level of professionalism that allows you to build strong relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- A strong work ethic and a conscientious and self-motivated attitude
- A willingness to be an effective and valuable team member
To be considered for this role, you must be energetic, dynamic, self-motivated and innovative. If you are genuinely passionate about delivering quality projects and you want to work for a successful and fast growing organisation, we want to hear from you.
For a copy of the job description or to apply now, please email HR Manager Claire McMahon at email@example.com.