Senior Project Manager - Hamilton based
Apollo Projects has a strong pipeline of work in the North Island and we are looking to grow our team so we can continue to provide an outstanding level of service to our clients.
We are looking for a Hamilton based Senior Project Manager that can take a project from early design through to practical completion; working on behalf of the client, but in a very hands-on project management role. You will be the one driving the project all the way through.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager that can demonstrate skills/experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience project management and construction
- Extensive experience in developing and managing project teams, budgets, programme and contractors
- Leadership and people management experience
- Can communicate effectively to people at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Listening skills
- Conflict Resolution
To be considered for this role, you must be energetic, dynamic, self-motivated and innovative. If you are genuinely passionate about delivering quality projects and you want to work for a successful and fast growing organisation, we want to hear from you.
For a copy of the job description email HR Manager Meredith Hulme - HR@nullapolloprojects.co.nz
Job closes 2nd February 2018