Operations Manager - North Island
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Hamilton office for an experienced Operations Manager. This role requires someone with a strong construction background who will oversee all projects and operations in the North Island, you will lead and empower our team to achieve even better results. Furthermore you will join a senior leadership team that are experienced, well-respected and a high performing group of construction professionals.
Apollo is a well-established design and build contractor and we pride ourselves on innovation, culture and strong company values. Having fun and building unique stories’ is core to our business and we live and breathe this every day. Key to our success is our people. We employ on personality, experience, and team fit. We will train the rest.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas;
- A passionate construction professional that is driven by a succeeding as a team and capable of getting stuck in at all level across the business.
- Experience in streamlining systems with a process driven mindset.
- The ability to coach others and provide on-going support to the wider team.
- Relevant experience in a leadership or management position in the construction sector.
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible, we work together and help each other out where needed.
- Design Management
- Programming, Contractor procurement, Project cost control
- Strong knowledge of different construction methodologies and types of build
Whilst not essential, experience in the management of processing facility projects would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity for progression and development within our senior leadership team.
- Make an impact and lead a tight-knit team from the front with a fresh, energetic outlook.
- Work for an organisation that not only value their staff but truly live by the meaning of “family culture”.
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package.
To be considered for this role, you must be energetic, dynamic, self-motivated and innovative. If you are genuinely passionate about delivering quality projects and you want to work for a hugely successful company that values its people and knows how to have fun, then we want to hear from you!
For a copy of the job description email HR Manager Meredith Hulme - HR@nullapolloprojects.co.nz
Job closes 24th August 2018