Project Manager | Auckland
Apollo Projects Limited has a strong pipeline of work throughout New Zealand particularly the North Island. As such, we are looking to grow our team so we can continue to provide an outstanding level of service to our clients.
We are looking for an Auckland-based Project Manager who is happy to travel to sites within the North Island (Monday to Friday). You must be motivated to take a project from early design through to practical completion; working on behalf of the client but in a very hands-on project management role. You will be the one driving the project all the way through including full cost control management.
We need to hear from you if you have proven skills/experience in the following areas:
- Consultant engagement
- Design Management
- Contractor procurement
- Budget set up and project cost control
- Practical New Zealand commercial construction experience
- A strong work ethic and a conscientious attitude
- A willingness to be an effective and valued team member
In return you will gain from us:
- Exposure to a diverse range of challenging projects
- Full ownership and accountability from design through to completion
- Excellent support onsite/offsite; technology, systems, and procedures
- Competitive remuneration
- A company culture like none other! We work hard and have fun.
- Stability, we have a strong pipeline of projects in front of us
This is an unique opportunity for the right Project Manager to have full ownership and accountability for his/her project, from design through to completion.
To be considered for this role, you must be energetic, dynamic, self-motivated, and innovative. If you are genuinely passionate about delivering quality projects, happy getting your hands dirty and you want to work for a hugely successful company that values its people and knows how to have fun, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, follow this link, click "Apply for Job", and submit your CV.