The key to Apollo’s success is our people. We put a lot of effort into finding the right people, and making sure they fit our culture. We look for prospective employees who are motivated, loyal, trustworthy, proactive – and most importantly, can laugh at themselves.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our team.
The Office Manager will ensure the smooth and efficient running of Apollo’s administrative and office functions in the North Island;
- Answer telephone calls & reception duties
- Organise Functions and Events
- Provide efficient administration support
- Travel co-ordination
- Accounts data entry
- HR Administration
The Office Administrator will assist the General Manager in ensuring the Hamilton office runs smoothly and efficiently. Your work may vary from picking up and dropping off plans, arranging travel, report collating or inducting new staff! No two days will be the same and you will be constantly on the go - there is no chance of you being bored in this role!
We are looking for candidates that have the following skills/experience:
- A conscientious, cooperative, positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- An ability to multi task and prioritise your own workload
- An ability to follow and carry out a wide range of instructions
- Strong organisational skills
- A full clean driver’s licence
- Someone who is naturally proactive
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Microsoft Office (including Publisher and PowerPoint)
For a copy of the job description or to apply now email HR Manager Meredith Hulme at HR@apolloprojects.co.nz